To strengthen our team in sheet metal processing we are looking for committed employees as
- Order-related preparation of the workplace
- Production of welded assemblies according to drawings
- Quality control
- Maintenance, care and servicing of welding equipment
- Extensive knowledge in reading technical drawings
- Good knowledge & experience in welding
- Shift readiness
- Good German language skills
- Reliability, teamwork
It’s worth working at Rime! What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
This is Rime
Rime GmbH is an efficient and modern company, which is specialized in sheet metal processing since 1993. It is very important to us to offer our customers a wide range of processing possibilities. For this reason, we invest in new machines every year and thus remain at the cutting edge of technology.
In recent years we have put two laser systems, a large machining centre, a swivel bending machine and a small press brake into operation. We have also almost doubled the size of our workshop since 2015 and set up a new welding department. We are always looking for motivated employees so that we can make optimum use of the new machines.
Become a part of Rime!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the following address.
Your contact person: Mrs. Manuela Morgenstern