Construction mechanic/Welders (m/f/d)
In recent years we have expanded our welding department continuously. Until 2012, Rime was able to produce welded assemblies with a total weight of 8 tonnes.
This year we invested in a new crane and were able to increase this value. Welded constructions weighing up to 50 tonnes were now no longer a problem.
By the end of the year we want to erect a new factory building, in which a state-of-the-art welding department will be installed. The crane system planned for the new building will enable us to produce welded assemblies weighing up to 50 tonnes. We are currently looking for two new employees to reinforce our welding department!
As we produce all products to customer specifications, no two workpieces are the same. At Rime we mainly produce individual items and small series, so that the tasks are very diverse.
Your work will also include the following tasks:
- Preparation of the workplace
- Production of welding assemblies according drawings
- Quality control
- Servicing, care and maintenance of the welding equipment
For a successful application you will need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Successfully completed vocational training in a metalworking trade
- Technical knowledge and experience in MAG welding
- Technical knowledge and experience in TIG welding
- Applicants must have valid operators’ badges for both welding procedures