Specialist in warehouse logistics (m/f/d)
The constant expansion of our production facilities has also significantly increased the quantity of manufactured products that have to be sorted, packed and prepared for dispatch. The same applies for the incoming goods bay, where every day several trucks arrive with material.
For this reason, we are looking to immediately expand our team in the logistics department.
Your job in logistics
The logistics department is located in our new factory building with highbay racking and two parking spaces for the loading and unloading of material and goods.
The following are among the tasks awaiting you:
- Accepting incoming goods
- Checking for quality and completeness
- Sorting the delivered materials into storage
- Updating the inventory in the computer system
- Packaging and labelling completed products
- Coordinating deliveries with the customer
- Organising dispatch with freight forwarding companies
You should fulfil these requirements:
- Completed vocational training in warehouse logistics
- Organisational talent
- Sound communication skills
- Valid forklift licence
- Physical resilience
We hope that we have sparked your interest and look forward to receiving your application.