Technical Editor (m/f/d)
Rime is a contract manufacturer in sheet metal processing. Folding or bending of sheet metal belongs to our most important processing methods. In cooperation with our entire group of companies, we are looking for a technical editor to support our marketing department. The core of this activity is to translate technical knowledge into information texts on our websites and thus keep them up to date. It is important to bring technical knowledge from the fields of mechanical engineering and metal processing with you.
- Successfully completed technical/scientific studies with further training as technical editor or studies in technical editing/communication with technical/scientific background or comparable qualification
- Work experience in the technical editing department of a metalworking company or in mechanical engineering or plant construction
- Technical understanding and the ability to familiarise oneself with new fields of knowledge
- Ability to analyse technical issues and to present them in a factually correct and target-group oriented manner in compliance with company terminology
- Very good knowledge of German (expressiveness) and good knowledge of English
- MS Office skills
- Experience in dealing with a content management system
These tasks await you
- Designing and writing new articles for publication on our web pages on technical processes in metalworking, mechanical engineering and robotics
- Revision of existing texts
- Creation of contributions in social networks
- Photo and video work
As a technical editor, you will use your expertise in mechanical engineering and technology creatively to create interesting content on our websites. You will support our marketing department in optimizing the homepages of the entire group of companies.
Last Update: 2019-01-25