To strengthen our team we are looking for dedicated employees as
Software Developer Frontend / Backend (m/f/d)
- Conception, specification, development and implementation of applications in programming languages such as Java, C++, etc.
- You optimize and extend existing software projects
- You will also develop and improve processes, tools and methods.
- Analysis of error messages
- Completed training or degree in computer science, software engineering, communications technology or a related field of study
- Experience with C++ (Qt), Java (Swing) and MS-SQL
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Patience and fun during continuous optimization
- Proven talent and implementation strength in the realization of complex projects
- Independent and quality-oriented working method
- Strong social skills, care and reliability
- Interest in agile development methods
- Abstraction capability
It’s worth working at Rime! What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
Become a part of Rime!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the following address.
Your contact person: Mrs. Manuela Morgenstern