Frontend / Backend (m/f/d)
Since 1993, Rime GmbH has been one of the leading companies in the region for sheet metal processing. Since the foundation of our company we have continuously expanded our machinery and keep it up to date with the latest technology. Digitalization as well as transparency and process speed should also be an advantage compared to other companies. For this reason we are looking for a software developer Frontend / Backend (m/f/d) to support our IT team.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Conception, specification, development and commissioning of applications in programming languages such as Java, C++, etc.
- You will optimize and extend existing software projects
- You will also strive for continuous improvement and actively advance the further development of processes, tools and methods
- Analysis of error messages
- Completed education or completed studies in (technical) computer science, software engineering, communication technology, or a related field of study
- Experience with C++(Qt), Java(Swing) and MS-SQL
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Patience and fun during continuous optimization
- Proven talent and implementation strength in the realization of complex projects
- Independent and quality-oriented working method
- Strong social skills, care and reliability
- Interest in agile development methods
- abstraction capability