Milling machine operators (m/f)
The general requirements, which we set for all applicants, also apply to the positions as milling machine operators. It is an advantage if you already have experience in milling. Knowledge of milling is advantageous. However, it is not a requirement. If you are willing to continue to learn, then you can learn how to control the machining centre from us. Please also read our information page about Lateral entrants.
Your duties as a CNC milling machine operator include the following activities:
- Choosing suitable tools and setting up the machining centre
- Equipping and aligning the workpieces
- Writing and if necessary correcting CNC programs
- Working through the programs including subsequent quality control
- Cleaning, care, servicing and maintenance of the machine and its tools