To work at Rime, you should be able to meet the following requirements:
- A vocational qualification in a trade in the metal industry
- The knowledge of how to read technical drawings
- The ability to work in a team
- A willingness to work in shifts (3-shift system)
- Have a passion for acquiring new skills
- Good German language skills
A specialisation in sheet metal processing is desirable but not essential!
Do you want to work for Rime although you are not a construction metalworker or welder? You can still apply as a lateral entrant providing you meet the following criteria:
- A qualification in a metalworking occupation or
- Training as a mechatronics technician, electrician or machinist
- Manual dexterity
- Technical interest
If you would like to apply to us as a lateral entrant, you are also welcome to use our online application form. To do this, select “Unsolicited application” in the top field, and briefly describe how you can apply your specialist knowledge with us.