Front end developer (m/f)
We provide our customers and prospective buyers a modern and diverse website with interesting topics from the world of sheet metal forming. As part of Tollenaar Industries, Rime GmbH has other affiliated companies in the Netherlands, only one of which is a specialist in the processing of steel plates.
The remaining firms have other orientations. At TME they construct plants for the manufacture of asphalt and concrete, as well as machinery for the offshore industry. Teqram manufactures modern robots that are able to see and sense independently.
The range of services offered by the group of companies is very broadly based, thereby providing our marketing colleagues with an interesting field of activity. All marketing departments work very closely together and coordinate all activities with each other. Ideas are developed and implemented collectively.
This is where you come in! Great content is important, but we want to present it in the best possible way and provide helpful tools and applications. There are no limits placed on individual creativity.
Have we aroused your curiosity?
These could soon be your tasks:
- Close cooperation with all employees of the marketing departments
- Implementation of jointly developed ideas
- Maintenance of all company web pages of Tollenaar Industries regarding their usability
- Development of applications for our content management system
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience in the use of programming interfaces (API from Google and Facebook)
- Very good English language skills
- Knowledge of Python is desirable but not essential