To strengthen our team we are looking for dedicated employees as
Sales Representative / Calculator (m/f/d)
- Sale of contract parts at the specified conditions
- Maintenance of customers and customer relationships
- Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Processing of customer enquiries
- Preparation of offers
- Processing of customer complaints
- Support of promotions
- Customer and supplier visits
- Monitoring of customer orders (delivery dates, etc.)
- You have training / specialist knowledge in the field of metalworking and mechanical engineering
- Extensive overview of manufacturing possibilities in sheet metal processing
- A strategic way of thinking and an affinity for numbers characterize you
- You have the ability to read technical drawings
- You are a team player and have a good understanding of business administration.
- You have experience in sales and marketing
- A confident appearance and independent way of working are a matter of course for you.
- Good German and English skills
It’s worth working at Rime! What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
Become a part of Rime!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the following address.
Your contact person: Mrs. Manuela Morgenstern