Internships for students
Tollenaar industries consists of five firms with different specialisations in:
- Development and construction of plants and machinery for the offshore industry
- Designing and construction of plant and machinery for the asphalt-/ concrete- and bulk industry
- Improvement of production machines for the production of pipes and profiles
- Development of industrial robots
There are several possibilities for students in the field of mechanical engineering to gain experience and new knowledge. Our internships are also a great opportunity to experience working abroad. The firms of Tollenaar industries are located in Germany, the Netherlands and South Africa.
You will work on
- Automation of loading and unloading processes for milling machines
- Industry 4.0: Man-Robot-Collaboration
- Automating of product handling in production
- Advancing and improving Bin-Picking
- Automating loading and unloading processes of laser parts
This internship is perfect for you when:
- you are motivated by challenges
- you achieved good grades at university
- when you rejoice in learning
- like to work in teams
- you speak English
Every semester we offer two internships. Please send us your application when you fullfill the requirements!
If you are interested in one of these industrial internships, please send your application to email@example.com or use our handy online form!
Last edit: 2018-03-26