Sheet metal trays & steel trays and troughs
Sheet metal trays in all possible shapes and sizes are required in very many branches of industry. For example, they are used in plants for washing vegetables, textiles or stones, as simple transport containers in laundries or production companies, as collection and containment containers for liquids such as oils, greases and water, as storage containers, as mixing containers, and much more. There are virtually no limits to the areas of use.
Trays made of steel are frequently also used as containment measures for handling liquid substances that can pollute the groundwater. They act as protection against penetration of the flowing substances and pollutants into the soil or groundwater.
What we have already produced
Trays in all standard metal sheet and plate and steel grades for Machines and plants:
- Safety spillage trays 18,000 x 5,000 mm
- Spillage trays 4,000 x 1,100 mm
- Return trays 6,000 x 850 mm
- Floor pans 6,500 x 530 mm
- Threshing cylinder trays 5,000 x 780 mm
- Trays for vegetable washing units
- Storage trays 700 x 300 mm
- Oil trays 1,060 x 650 mm
- Transport tray 600 x 760 mm
- Balcony undertrays approx. 6,000 x 1,880 mm
- Oil sumps