Bachelor of Engineering (m/f/d)
Year of Training 2020/2021
Was playing around with Lego bricks your absolute favourite game as a child? Do you like tinkering with things and can generally find a solution to every problem? Are you interested in how machines work and are put together and wish to combine theory with practice?
Then you will be in good hands with a dual study programme in mechanical engineering at Rime! Rime is a high-performance company that has specialised in sheet metal forming for over 26 years. CNC machine technology has been a factor of major importance for our company. This is where you come in!
During your course at Rime you will have the opportunity of getting to grips with the complicated interrelationships and processes of machines, finding solutions and conscientiously developing them further. As a mechanical engineer, you can expect a varied and interesting course of study in which you can apply in practice the theoretical knowledge that you have acquired. You will also be participating in the continuous improvement of our production process and the planning of new equipment and systems.
You will also benefit from the fact that during your studies you can earn money in the constant alternation between the theoretical and practical phases, while at the same time gaining important practical experience. That offers you a major advantage for your subsequent professional career, compared to a purely theoretical course.
The most important elements of the foundation course
- Basic mathematical and scientific subjects such as mathematics, physics
- Mechanics, chemistry, materials science, design theory or electrical engineering
- Fundamentals in the use of CAD/CAM software
Continuing course content
- Basic skills in mechanics and electronics
- Strength of materials and materials science
- Design theory and manufacturing technology
- Technical mechanics
- Design and planning of processing plants
- Preparation of production documents
- And much more!
This course is being offered by the University of Cooperative Education Berufsakademie Riesa.
Course entry requirements
If you are interested in these topics, consider yourself to be a bit of a boffin and engineering is definitely your thing, then you should consider this course and apply to us. You will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Very good fundamental knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry
- General higher education entrance qualification/advanced technical college certificate/subject-linked university entrance qualification
- Very good German language skills
- Problem-solving ability, decision-making ability
- Sense of responsibility
- Resilience, reliability
- Team spirit
- Flexibility, creativity
- Enthusiasm for technology
Trust me, I´m an engineer!
In three years you could achieve this goal. Apply today by email at email@example.com or via our application portal!