Sheet Metalworking up to 16 meters length
& certified welding company
Sheet metalworking and machining of large parts is our area of expertise
If you are looking for a subcontractor or toll manufacturer for sheet metalworking, you have come to the right place! As a versatile sheet metal professional we offer you bending and laser cutting up to 16 metres in length, punching and shearing up to 8 metres in length and milling; roll bending and barrel finishing.
- Sheet metal bending up to 16,000 mm length
- Laser cutting in a working area of 16,000 x 4,000 mm
- Punching up to 8,000 mm length
- 3D-milling in an working area of 1,800 x 920 x 750 mm
- 5D-Milling up to 4,200/3,600 x 750 x 695/800 mm
- Shearing up to 8,000 mm length
- Roll bending up to 2,500 mm / 6 mm,
- Barrelling of small parts
- Breaking sharp edges and deburring
We can also weld complex assemblies up to 50 tonnes in weight. You benefit not only from our diverse machinery but also from our 20 years of experience in sheet metalworking.
News from the production
We have further expanded our machine park and put two new machines into operation. This is a swing beam bending machine with a working width of 4,040 mm, which enables us to produce complex bent parts without having to turn the sheet metal on the machine table.
Our second investment is a modern welding robot from ABB, which enables us to produce welding assemblies economically and efficiently. The robot is particularly suitable for welding assemblies in series. Due to the robot control, a constant quality can be guaranteed.