Student industrial placements at Rime
Field of study: IT / Robotics / Programming
For the summer term 2017 we are looking for students to get through a challenging industrial placement. In cooperation with our sister firm Tosec B.V. we are plannung to construct and start up a handling robot for our own sheet metalworking company.
|2||3 to 6 months||according to prior agreement||Zwolle and Riesa|
We are offering that industrial placement for two students who are currently studying IT, robotics or programming. The industrial placement duration can be agreed individually and is located mostly at Rime in Riesa.
The vocational adjustment will take place at Tosec in Zwolle. After the planning periode all needed materials and parts will be provided. Construction, engineering and the programming will be performed in Riesa.
This student industrial placement is a great opportunity to participate an entire project from the planing, construction up to the programming. It is a project to trial and error your programming and measure your own success.
What we are looking for
For this work you need:
- Sound knowledge of at least one of these programming languages ( Java, VB.net, C#, C++)
- Knowledge of SQL (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of robotics
- Additional knowledge of C++/QT is not a requirement but is an advantage
- Passion and pleasure in programming and developing
- Good language skills in English
What we offer
- We offer a exciting industrial placement with the possibility to incorporate own skills and qualities
- Assistance and support by experienced software developers and engineers
- a monthly remuneration in the amount of 300 Euro
- If needed, a accommodation without charge
You will receive a remuneration for this industrial placement. If your work is very good, there is also a possibility of full-time employment at a later date. This industrial placement is therefore an ideal career entry and a large opportunity for your career after you have finished your degree.
Please use our online form to apply for that industrial placement. We are looking forward to meet you!
Last edit: 16th December 2016